SEA&SEA MDX-6D Housing
U/W HOUSING FOR Canon EOS 6D
Compatible with the Internal YS Converter. U/W Housing for the full-frame Canon EOS 6D.
- The housing comes with N type connector (2-pin wired).
- Every detail of the housing is precision-machined from a solid aluminum-alloy block to achieve a high-quality texture and design, The black-colored anodization strengthens and protects the housing.
- Controls: Almost all the Canon EOS 6D essential underwater functions (except Depth-of-Field Preview button) can be used.
- Equipped with Accessory Port which can be used for HDMI output. * When optional internal YS converter/C is installed, the accessory port is used for this purpose only.
- Shutter lever tension can be adjusted with a spring.
- The grip design has been significantly improved with the travelling diver in mind. The grips are mounted with threadless fixings to facilitate easy transportation, mounting and removal of the grips. The new design also alleviates corrosion build up around the fittings. All fixings are available as spare parts.
- Fitted with a tripod socket on the centre underside of the housing.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard.
- Other (optional) interchangeable viewfinders can be used.
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) with acorrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy grip.
- Depth rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 337 x 175 x 140mm / 13.3 x 6.9 x 5.5 inches.
- Weight: 2,700g / 94.5oz.(Housing only)