SEA&SEA MDX-600 Housing
U/W HOUSING FOR Nikon D600/D610
MDX housing for FX format DSLR camera, Nikon D600 / D610.
- Two Fiber-optic cable sockets: By inserting the Fiber-Optic Cable into the housing connector, an external strobe will be optically connected to the camera's built-in flash enabling full-featured strobe photography and creative lighting expression.
- Controls most essential functions of the Nikon D600/D610 camera underwater. (Bracketing button, Preview button and Function button are not operable from the housing).
- Equipped with an accessory port for HDMI output (*2).
- The housing buttons are angled for ease of use and enhanced functionality.
- Equipped with a tripod socket in the center of the bottom of the main body.
- Comes with an optical viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other interchangeable viewfinders are also available (optional).
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- A built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
- Construction: Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) with acorrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy grip.
- Depth rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 344 x 195 x 137mm / 13.8 x 7.8 x 5.5 inches.
- Weight: 2,700g / 94.5oz.(Housing only)