PADI Underwater Navigator Course
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course offered by Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings.
During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
You may be able to get college credit for the Deep Diver course – ask your instructor.
You may be able to get college credit for the Underwater Navigator course.
Also, the first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Be a PADI Junior Open Water Diver rating or higher.
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 1 Day.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI DEEP DIVER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- 3 Sea dives.
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit.
- Course materials.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.