PADI Skin Diver Course
Skin diving is snorkeling while making breath-hold dives to observe aquatic life, up close and personal. It’s a great way to explore the underwater world when you’re not able to scuba dive or if scuba diving just isn’t your thing. The PADI Skin Diver course offered by Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town teaches you how to enjoy watching life below the surface and comfortably venture underwater for short visits, whether you dive in a local freshwater lake or the big blue ocean, at home or on holiday at a dive destination.
What will you learn:
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you about:
- How to choose, adjust and use skin diving equipment.
- Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
- Snorkeling and skin diving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless surface dives.
- To sign up, you must be at least 8 years old.
- You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water.
- No prior experience is required.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any in-water activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- Full day.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI Skin Diver Includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional.
- Confined water / swimming pool session.
- Full use of snorkeling gear.