PADI DIGITAL REACTIVATE™ PROGRAM
ReActivate Your Certification
Haven’t been scuba diving lately and want a quick refresher? The NEW ReActivate™ program from PADI is the perfect way to brush up on your knowledge and skills from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you. You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a diving vacation.
PADI's new ReActivate program is a convenient and prescriptive program that’s designed to encourage existing certified divers who have been inactive to refresh their skills and re-enter the sport of diving.
The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Any PADI certified diver who wants a refresher or pre-travel update should ReActivate. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent ReActivate date on your certification card because it means you’re ready to dive in.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Using ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices), you’ll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
Your PADI Professional may administer the ReActivate Quick Review in person on arrival at the Dive Centre.
In the water, your PADI Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
- Certified as a PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver or higher.
- Minimum Age: 13 years or older (this comply's with internet child protection laws. When proper protocols are in place, 10-12 year olds will be able to use the ReActivate Touch and Online products).
- 3 hours
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor
PADI Digital ReActivate Program INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional
- Confined water (swimming pool) session
- Full use of scuba gear
- Digital course materials: ReActivate curriculum, learning objectives, video clips, quick reviews and certification card processing fee
- Replacement PADI certification card with a ReActivate completion date. (received only when completing both the knowledge review and skills refresher portions)