PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course offered by Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher.
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 1 Day.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- 2 Sea dives.
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit.
- Course materials.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.