PADI Open Water Referral Course
Ideal if you are going on holiday and want to avoid spending valuable holiday time inside a classroom.
The PADI Open Water Referral course is the ideal beginner's scuba diving course if you are going on holiday and want to avoid spending valuable holiday time inside a classroom. This course covers all of the theory and pool skills needed to become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver and gives you the flexibility to complete the course with 4 dives at a later date here in Cape Town or on your holiday at any PADI Dive Centre worldwide.
If you would like to complete the full PADI Open Water course including the 4 dives here in Cape Town please click here.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The PADI Open Water Referral course consists of 2 main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- To enroll in a PADI Open Water Referral course you must be 10 years old or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any in-water activities.
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 1 Day.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI Advanced Open Water course includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- Confined water (swimming pool) sessions.
- Full equipment use (Including a dive computer).
- Course materials: Ultimate Open Water Crewpack.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all dive gear purchased.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.