PADI Open Water Qualifying Dives
- To participate in the PADI Qualifying dives in Cape Town you will need to have completed a PADI Open Water Referral Course within the last 12 months.
- If the referral course was more than 6 months ago you will also have to complete a Refresher Course.
- You need adequate swimming skills.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities.
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 2 days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI QUALIFYING DIVES includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- 4 Qualifying dives.
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit.
- Full equipment use.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all dive gear purchased.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.