PADI Freediver Course
Learn Freediving Basics
Freediving is about inward power, discipline and control. If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows, then freediving is for you. Taking the PADI Freediver course with Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town is your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore beneath the waves.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch™.
- Confined water session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres/80 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal – constant weight freedive of 10 metres/30 feet.
- To enroll in a PADI Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old.
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
- No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 3 Days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI FREEDIVER course includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Freedive instructor.
- PADI Freediver Touch™.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- 2 pool / confined sessions and 1 open water session.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all gear purchased.