PADI Nitrox Course
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course.
Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver with Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
During the theory session, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- 4 Hours
PADI ENRICHED AIR NITROX COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Course material i.e. Manual