PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Course
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course offered by Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated DSLR like the pros.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Get credit! The second dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Be a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here
- 1 Day
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
PADI DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER DIVER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- 2 sea dives
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit
- Full equipment use including camera
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Course material i.e. Manual
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.