PADI Deep Diver Course
The lure of the deep. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course with Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
Your training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits.
During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
You may be able to get college credit for the Deep Diver course – ask your instructor.
Also, the first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Be a PADI Adventure Diver rating or higher.
- Minimum Age: 15 years old.
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 2 Days.
- Minimum 2 students and Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI DEEP DIVER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- 4 dives.
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit.
- Course materials.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.