PADI Basic Freediver Course
Learn Freediving Basics
The PADI Basic Freediver course is a subset of the PADI Freediver course. It’s a great first step for developing solid freediving skills. You learn basic freediving principles and focus on practicing breathhold techniques in a pool or confined water site.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Knowledge development through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch™ (or your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres/80 feet.
- To enroll in a PADI Basic Freediver course you must be 12 years old or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
- No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 2 Days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI FREEDIVER course includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Freedive instructor.
- PADI Freediver Touch™.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all gear purchased.