PADI Adventure Diver Course
Completed your PADI Open Water course and want to experience new adventures?
The PADI Adventure Diver course in Cape Town helps you get more out of diving by introducing you to new types of scuba diving adventures. It’s a great opportunity to work with your instructor to build your scuba diving skills and gain more confidence.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
When you enrol on the PADI Adventure Diver course with Adrenalised Diving at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, you choose three of the following Adventure Dives which are suitable for Cape Town waters:
Adventure Dives available to scuba divers 10 years old and older:
- AWARE-Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator
Additional Adventure Dives available to scuba divers 12 years old and older:
- Deep Diver *
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- Be in good physical health to participate in any inwater activities. Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 1 - 2 Days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE INCLUDES:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Full equipment use
- 3 open water dives
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit
- Course materials i.e. Advanced Open Water crewpack
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all dive gear purchased
* Should you choose the Deep Adventure dive before going to depth in open water, we will need to evaluate you inwater for prerequisite skills needed to complete the Deep Dive. An additional R570 needs to be added to the course price.