PADI Advanced Freediver Course
Dive To New Depths
Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is an incredible feeling. It satisfies that very personal desire to do your best and be proud of what you can accomplish. The PADI Advanced Freediver course with Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
The PADI Advanced Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about advanced freediving techniques and equipment. You’ll study independently using the PADI Freediver TouchTM (or your instructor may conduct class sessions).
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea. Goal – static apnea of 2 minutes, 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers younger than 18) and dynamic apnea of 50 metres/165 feet (40 metres/130 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques. Goal – constant weight freedive of 20 meters/65 feet (15 metres/50 feet for freedivers younger than 18)
- To enroll in a PADI Advanced Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old and have a PADI Freediver certification (or a qualifying certification from another freediver organization).
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 3 Days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI FREEDIVER course includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Freedive instructor.
- PADI Certification
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all gear purchased.