Aqua Lung Dive Mens 5mm
The Dive modular wetsuit system provides versatile options that are durable and comfortable. The modular system addresses wetsuit needs for a variety of water temperatures—from 13° to 25°C. For colder waters, there is an add-on step-in jacket and an optional hood.
- High-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses an environmentally friendly PAH free-formula.
- High-density neoprene that allows lots of dives without shrinkage.
- Constructed using double-glued, two-thread blind-stitched seams. All seam junctions on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, offering superior warmth, comfort and durability.
- Ring seals on arms and legs help stop water entry and allow for easier don and doff.
- Ankle zipper on the model with hood attached and front zipper.
- Ergonomic panels under arm, inside elbow and inside knee for comfort and easy movement.
- Pre-bent anatomic leg and arms for comfort.
- Improved Supratex™ knee panels offer excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility.
- Printed designs on the shoulders and body sides to protect your suit from BC abrasion.
- Printed designs on the wrist to help secure your dive computer.
- Loop at the end of the zipper along with a leash on the slider assists the don and doff.
- Ergonomically designed hood provides a great fit.
- Reflective prints on top of the hood and calffor high visibility during dives.
- Sizes and gender prints on both outside and inside the wrist for easy check.
- Durable metal slider for intensive use.
- 5 mm hood sold separately.
To view the Aqua Lung Wetsuit sizing chart CLICK HERE!