Shipping and Delivery
Shipping within South Africa will be free of charge. T&C's apply.
For our Domestic Customers:
The Major Centers in South Africa are: Cape Town, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Kimberley, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, East London and George.
Regional (outline) areas are situated 80km - 100km from the Major Centers.
Remote areas are situated 200km - 1000km from the Major Centers.
Additional charges may apply to the following:
Saturday Services & Dawn Delivery, After hours, Public Holidays, In-City Sameday, Consulates & Embassies, Mines & Power Stations, High Risk Area's & Chain Stores & Remote Area's, Ports & Harbours, Game Farms & Farms & Plots or if you have opted for Cargo Insurance.
Upon dispatch of your order ensure that there will be a recipient to sign for it. Should the courier company arrive at your delivery address and there is nobody to sign for it, the parcel will be returned to the depot. An additional re-delivery charge will apply in order for the parcel to be released and re-delivered to your address.
If you need clarity on an area and its service times and charges please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does delivery take?
- To ensure safe, secure and reliable services, a courier company is used for all our deliveries.
- We aim to process and deliver items currently in stock within 4-5 working days to Major Centers in South Africa (i.e. Cape Town, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Kimberley, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, East London and George): to your home, place of work or any other physical address you wish to specify.
- Should an item not be in stock, you will be contacted and informed of an estimated date for delivery as well as kept up to date until your items are ready to be dispatched.
- We cannot deliver to a postal address (i.e P.O.Box / Private Bag).
- After the collection of your parcel by the courier company, the Standard Delivery service to Major Centers is usually within 24-48 hours and to regional or remote areas, an additional 24-72 hours.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Delivery services are applicable from Mondays to Fridays only and excluding public holidays.
- Upon delivery you will be requested to sign a proof of delivery slip.
- Once items are ready to be dispatched, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number.
- On occasion, there may be a small delay for reasons beyond our control (strikes, accidents, acts of God).
Can I change my delivery address after I have placed my order?
- Once we have already sent the items to you, we are unable to change the delivery address.
Where is my order?
- If you do not receive your order within 10 working days or more after completing your checkout, please contact us (please provide us with your name, email, order number, and phone number) and we can resolve the issue right away.
Are my items insured in transit?
- No, all goods are at owner's risk and subject to the Terms & Conditions set out by the courier company. However the courier company are able to arrange Cargo Insurance to cover the goods being moved and whilst in transit.
- The premium payable is at a rate of 2% on the value of the goods.
- Should you wish to opt for this service, this will be at an additional charge.
We ship Worldwide! However a few of our brands are not authorised to be sent to particular countries.
For our International Customers:
- BEFORE purchasing any item from our store. Contact us for international shipping rates.
- We will provide you with a shipping quote. Upon your acceptance of the quote and receipt of payment will your items be dispatched.
- Please note - all quotes are excluding duties, clearance fees and customs charges that may apply to you once your goods arrive at your destination, the recipient will be required to pay any of these additional charges.
- Should you purchase any item before enquiring about the shipping rates and reject the quote, a 10% administration fee will apply upon receipt of your refund issued back to you for the items purchased.
- Once your parcel has been dispatched, International Courier Service Rules & Regulations will apply and may vary from country to country.
- Parcels will be subjected to custom inspections. Some international parcels may have taxes or duties levied by local authorities. If so, the recipient will be required to pay such taxes or duties.
There are two options for receiving your items:
- Purchasing the items online directly from our website and pre-arranging the international shipping with us to have your items delivered to your destination.
- Purchasing the items online directly from our website before travelling to South Africa.
- Collect your items at our store in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town when you arrive or we can deliver it to your doorstep in Cape Town. Domestic delivery terms will apply.