Start Your PADI Scuba Education Online
Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact Adrenalised Diving anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
Register for Open Water Diver Online today.
- Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development – including facts, principles and concepts – and dive skills including techniques and methods.
- PADI Open Water Diver Online uses videos, audio, graphics and reading to help you learn, plus short quizzes that let you gauge your progress, and then offers a review of anything you happen to miss.
- You develop dive skills during actual dives with a PADI Instructor.
- By completing knowledge development online, you’re ready to meet with your instructor and start having fun in the water.