We are an Aqualung Partner Centre that offers the full range of Aqualung and Apeks scuba diving equipment, Suunto Dive Computers, Scubapro dive and freediving equipment, Mares dive and freediving equipment as well as Cressi dive and freediving equipment .
We offer a wide range of PADI Scuba Diving Courses in Cape Town ranging from Introductory Dives, PADI Beginner Scuba Diving Courses to PADI Professional level courses in house.
We also offer PADI Freediving Courses in Cape Town ranging from the PADI Freediver to the PADI Freediving Instructor course in house with a maximum of 4 students per instructor ratio.
At Adrenalised Diving, we pride ourselves in providing customers with a unique and professional diving experience. We offer dive boat trips and charters as well as seal snorkeling trips in Cape Town on either a rib boat (single dives), 40 foot motorised catamaran (two dives) or a Beneteau 42 Motor Yacht (two dives). We launch from our base in the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town for our dive boat charters in both the summer and winter months. We also offer shore dives on the False Bay coast, in and around Simons Town.
WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BOOK WITH US BECAUSE:
- We believe in a personalised experience and have limited our student to instructor ratio at 4 students per instructor.This gives our instructors a chance to spend more quality time with each student.
- Diving is a fun activity. We strive to make each experience as fun as possible. Whether it is in the pool during your confined water sessions or in the sea for your qualifying dives.
- Safety is our main priorities. As a PADI 5 Star dive Centre, there are strict rules and guidelines set out by PADI that we as a centre, as well as all of our staff follow.
- When the sea conditions are bad for diving we have other watersport activities such as kitesurfing, surfing and SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) lessons and trips.
WHAT DOES A PADI 5* DIVE CENTER MEAN?
PADI Five Star Dive Centers are progressive dive shops that provide a full range of PADI scuba diving education programs, equipment selection and experience opportunities, while encouraging aquatic environmental responsibility. These businesses excel in providing quality services to divers, present a professional image and actively promote the benefits of recreational scuba diving, snorkeling, dive travel, and environmental protection. PADI Five Star Dive Centers embrace the PADI System of diver education and offer regular continuing education programs to ensure divers have the opportunity to advance their skills and knowledge. These dive businesses are active in the community and are committed to providing customer satisfaction along with great dive experiences. Click here to understand the different levels.
Our online shop has made it easy and accessible to everyone to either book their PADI Scuba Diving course online with us as well as selecting and ordering the latest scuba diving equipment from top scuba diving brands. We offer free shipping through out South Africa for orders over R1,000. We strongly advise you to contact us via email or enquiry form for International Shipping Rates before purchasing your items.
Brands that we stock include but are not limited to:
- SEA & SEA
- Innovative Scuba Concepts
- Helly Hansen
Its not a Necessity, Its a Lifestyle!
Live it .... Love it!!!!