Seal Snorkeling Trip
SEAL SNORKELING CAPE TOWN
Come and experience one of the most unique features that the Mother City has to offer, snorkeling with seals in Cape Town. The Adrenalised Diving team are only too keen to share the beauty of the ocean and its most playful mammals with you as well as the beauty of the Cape Town Atlantic Coastline. On our seal snorkeling trips you also have the chance to see Dolphins, Whales, Penguins, Sun Fish and much more as we make our way from our base in the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to the Cape Fur Seal colony in Oudekraal just past Camps Bay.
- Minimum Age: 10 years or older
- No experience is needed for snorkelers but you must be a competent swimmer.
- Motion sickness is a problem for some people, so please be aware of this.
- 2 Hours with 30 minutes snorkeling time with the Seals.
What to Wear / Equipment
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, cap, sunglasses and sun screen.
- Wear protective clothing appropriate to the weather conditions.
- We will provide you with all of the Aqualung snorkelling equipment including a Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Booties, Gloves, Fins and Hoodies.
Group Size / Spectators
- Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 snorkelers.
- Expeditions are weather dependent.
- The best time of year for Oudekraal is in the Cape Town summer months from October to April and we run daily trips from the V&A Waterfront weather dependant.
- 08:30 to 10:30
- 11:00 to 13:00
Seal Snorkelling Experience Includes:
- Adventure boat ride.
- Informative briefing on seals
- Informative briefing regarding snorkeling equipment and use
- Ocean safari experience (Search for other marine life to and from the seals)
- Snorkeling guides (PADI Professionals)
- Bottled water and biscuits
- Full use of snorkeling equipment