PADI Advanced Open Water Course (Manual Version)
Explore, Experience New Depths and Advance Your Scuba Diving Skills
The PADI Advanced Open Water diving course is designed to advance your scuba diving skills, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification.
This course, offered by Adrenalised Diving in Cape Town is tailor made for the adventurous scuba diver at heart.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course:
- Qualifies you to dive to a maximum depth of 30 metres/ 98 feet.
- Helps you build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
- You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
Get credit! Each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver Course. If you’ve already taken a specialty diver course, ask your instructor if you’ve earned credit for an Adventure Dive.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
NO EXAMS, NO POOL SESSIONS, NO LECTURES ... JUST 5 AWESOME DIVES IN CAPE TOWN!!
When you enrol on the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course with Adrenalised Diving at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, your core dives are the Underwater Navigation & Deep adventure dive, then choose any three from the following Adventure Dives which are suitable for Cape Town waters:
- Deep Diver (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres).
- Underwater Navigation.
- Digital Underwater Photographer.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy.
- Boat Diver.
- Wreck Diver.
- Night Diver.
- Search & Recovery.
- Multilevel Diver.
- Underwater Naturalist.
- AWARE-Fish Identification.
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- Minimum Age: 15 years (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
- Be in good physical health to participate in any in-water activities.
- Download a PADI medical statement and questionnaire here.
- 2 Days.
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor.
PADI Advanced Open Water course includes:
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor.
- Registration with PADI International Limited.
- Full equipment use.
- 5 Adventure Dives.
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit.
- Course materials: PADI Adventures in Diving Crew Pack including a Surface Marker Buoy.
- Transport from the dive shop to the dive sites and back to the V&A Waterfront.
- While on this course a 10% discount is offered on all dive gear purchased.
Want to learn more about PADI's Advanced Open Water eLearning option?