PADI APP NOW AVAILABLE! July 26 2015
The PADI App is the ultimate mobile hub for PADI divers, bringing a number of useful scuba tools to your fingertips whenever and wherever you may be travelling.
Now, we are excited to announce that with the latest update release, the PADI App is now available to download free of charge in eight different languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Thai – and there’s more to come in the future!
In addition, the PADI App lets you log your dives in ScubaEarth whilst on-the-go. With the latest update, you can now also edit previously logged dives – all within the PADI App.
The PADI App will automatically detect the language you’ve chosen for your mobile device, and will match it to display the PADI App content in that language. If the language is not yet available, the default setting will be English.
Key Features include:
- PADI Dive Shop and Resort Locator
- Integration with ScubaEarth dive sites
- Information on the top diving destinations around the world
- The ability to log and edit dives on ScubaEarth – within the PADI App
- News feeds from PADI social media and blogs
- Access to PADI Gear™ collections.
- Useful dive tools including knots, hand signals and dive checklists
- PADI course information including the ability to purchase PADI eLearning and Touch programs.
- 24/7 Access to your PADI eCards
- Direct link to your PADI Library App where you can download and view purchased digital PADI products.